Being an entrepreneur isn’t as easy or as glorious as it sounds. You often have more work to do than there are hours in a day to do them. You have to coordinate and plan meetings, look for and interview potential employees. All the while, you market and get your company products and services out into the global market. What’s worse is that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Outsourcing your work to other countries in terms of quality but cheapo work is a whole other can of worms to deal with. This leads to physical, mental and emotional stress. Not to mention missed business opportunities and sacrificed family time.
So why are you going through all that when you can let the A-level teams at Philippine Web Outsourcing help you out? Philippine web outsourcing is a Filipino-staffed online company that caters to the global market in terms of website services like SEO, graphic designing, web content writing and virtual assisting. But why hire offshore, Filipino workers for outsourcing jobs when you can hire anyone of your own countrymen?
Here are some reasons:
1. Smart. Filipinos are naturally smart. Disappointing their employers is a big hit to their egos. So to avoid this little (read: BIG) road bump, Filipinos strive to learn and keep up; they aren’t satisfied with the level of knowledge that they have now, especially if they feel that they might not be able to do the requested work ASAP. This trait usually makes Filipino workers a jack-of-all-trades.
2. Industrious. When the global outsourcing market opened up, it provided new opportunities for the industrious Filipino worker. It is not uncommon for Filipino employees to work extended hours just to get things done. They will even work during holidays or on their days off when the need arises.
3. Adopt and adaptability. History has taught Filipinos to be able to both adopt and adapt quickly; while English, either written or spoken isn’t the country’s first language, they are very good at it. Their pronunciation and enunciation are much more understandable. If you are still worried about accent, don’t be. Filipinos are linguistic chameleons. They are able to learn and imitate accents given enough time.
4. Perseverance. May it be taught by the land or by history, this is another trait that all Filipinos have in common. Filipino workers seldom complain about their jobs or the work load. Not afraid of hardships, they face the challenges of the workplace, virtual or otherwise head-on with a tenacity seldom seen in most online employees.
5. Reliability. Helping others has always been a Filipino trait. This trait is magnified by working for an outsourcing firm. Should the need arise, Filipinos are always ready to cooperate and offer assistance, most especially when it comes to work problems, crisis or situations.
6. Pride. Last but not least of all, Filipino workers take extreme pride in the work they do. Leaving things half-done isn’t even considered. When they are given a task, they make sure that it gets done immediately and as perfectly as possible the first time around.
So again, let me ask you. Why hire Filipino workers? Well, in a nutshell, because they are the best there is. And at Philippine Web Outsourcing, you, our clients, only deserve the best.